What Is Attraction Marketing?
Attraction marketing may be the buzzword that most Internet marketers are familiar with. But what does this all mean? As an Internet marketer, you must understand this type of marketing because it will most likely be one of the most important, profitable tools you have in low-cost, high-impact online marketing.
Understand what it is first, and then learn how to implement it in your own business. Most business owners can find success by utilising this method to aid in the development of their online business. It is applicable to any sector, industry, or niche. When used correctly, it is a low-cost, long-term success tool that no marketer should be without.
WHAT EXACTLY IS IT?
The short definition of attraction marketing may appear overly simplistic. It is simply a term that means the Internet marketer uses the Internet to help attract customers to their business.
To take it a step further, attraction marketing can be defined as attracting people rather than going after them. The best way to see this is to examine the opposite method, which is used for most print or “non-online” advertising.
Countless dollars are spent in traditional advertising to find the consumer most likely to invest in the product or service. Billboards for radio stations, for example, are placed along freeways because people listen to the radio most often while driving. Advertisements target the most likely consumer rather than the consumer who comes to the product directly because they have a need.
The consumer comes to you and your product or service through attraction marketing because they have heard that it can benefit them in some way. Finally, because the advertisements are presented in a pleasant manner, the business will do well. Internet marketing isn’t always about catchy slogans and flashy advertisements. Rather, it is a method of attracting people who are already interested in information, products, and services. Mastering this can help a company grow quickly.
NOW THE QUESTION: DOES IT WORK?
Is attraction marketing effective? The short answer is yes, but there are numerous fantastic examples of how it works. Consider Mr. Obama’s election as an example. One thing must be said, regardless of whether you are from the United States or not, and regardless of which side of the ticket you supported. According to many professionals, Mr. Obama’s ability to use Internet marketing, including attraction marketing methods, helped him win this election.
Obama used various Internet marketing tools to help him win his election because he and his campaign understood the significance and success it could bring. In today’s culture, everyone goes to the internet to learn what they need to know. Furthermore, the Internet provides an easy, low-cost way to reach millions of people every day. This is not available in any other medium.
The question is, how did Obama use attraction marketing to win the United States Presidential Election? Using attraction marketing tools, websites, and even GoogleAds assisted him in making it happen.
In fact, Mr. Obama used Twitter.com as one of many methods of attraction marketing. By gaining a large following and communicating with them in short clips, he was able to converse with ordinary people, spread his message, and do so without spending a dime.
Facebook is another example of this. Everyone on the internet knows that Facebook.com is a haven for young people who want to connect and chat. The trend has accelerated. Indeed, businesses, politicians, and even employers use it to connect with others. Mr. Obama’s Facebook page was another form of attraction marketing that assisted him in spreading his message.
As you can see, there are numerous effective methods of attraction marketing. You are not attempting to win the presidential election, according to the majority of the general public. Nonetheless, this tool can be used to assist virtually anyone in gaining success in driving traffic to their website.
Enter your data for a chance to win a prize
IMPLEMENTING ATTRACTION MARKETING METHODS IN YOUR COMPANY
The lessons learned can be applied to any Internet marketer’s own Internet business. There are three major components to creating a successful attraction marketing campaign, but the good news is that none of them are difficult, expensive, or time consuming.
Here, we’ll look at these three components and see how they can be applied to any type of Internet marketing business.
In a nutshell, they are as follows:
1. Customers find you, your products, or your services on the internet.
2. Customers give you permission to contact them.
3. You send out emails with useful information to your customers and keep your company in front of them at all times.
Continue reading to learn how to do this.
PART 1: HOW CUSTOMERS FIND YOU
The first step is to get people to find you on the internet. Keep in mind that with attraction marketing, they come to you. You are not going out looking for them and directly advertising to them. So, how do you make it easier for people to find you online?
FIRST, DESIGN A WEBSITE
There are several approaches that can be taken. First and foremost, you must have a useful website and/or blog where you can communicate, collaborate, and interact with your visitors. You must ensure that it is information-based rather than a sales gimmick. Online, sales gimmicks and long-sized sales letters are less likely to work than other marketing methods, particularly attraction marketing. Make sure your website informs visitors that you are providing a service or information to them, rather than a sales pitch to persuade them to buy.
DIRECTORIES OF ARTICLE
Following that, you must disseminate your information. For example, create excellent articles and detailed outlines about your company or product and then distribute them widely. You can submit them to a variety of article directories.
The advantage of doing so is twofold. Because many of these websites are extremely popular, Google ranks articles quickly there, and many get first page Google results if properly optimised. This means that if someone searches for information on a product or service you provide in Google, chances are your article will appear as a result.
Another advantage is that quality article directories serve their intended purpose. This is to allow webmasters to pick up these articles (complete with your resource box) and use them on their websites or blogs. Their readers will be able to read what you’re saying right away, and they can click on the link to return to your website and purchase what you’re selling.
Another benefit of this is the ability to obtain that coveted back link to your website. This alone helps to improve your website’s ranking in Google and other search engines. The more back links that point to your website, the more people will find you and the higher Google will rank your website. And all you did was write an article.
WEBSITES FOR SOCIAL NETWORKING
There are many other ways to build that successful attraction marketing from here. One of the most appealing and enjoyable ways to promote your company is to talk about it! It’s exactly what it sounds like: social networking. It is a way of communicating with others about anything you want.
Most social networking sites were not created to assist businesses in growing, but the majority of them can be used in this capacity. Returning to our example, Mr. Obama used many of them to reach out to his constituents.
This is also what you are looking for. You are looking for a way to inform people. Once they have that information, they can come to you for assistance. This also applies to any Internet niche.
There are numerous other websites that can be used in this manner. The key is to use those that you believe will produce the best results, as well as those that you enjoy using.
Enter your data for a chance to win a prize
THE IMPORTANCE OF CREATING A NETWORK
While it is critical for individuals to build a network of people in order to drive traffic to their website, it is frequently overlooked. Assume you join Facebook.com, post a few pictures, find your email contacts, and then do nothing else. Nobody will come across you who can assist you in growing your business.
You must network and build a large following on any of these websites by providing concise yet useful information.
For example, suppose you create a login at Digg.com, a social networking site that works very indirectly to bring visitors to websites. You begin submitting articles to Digg.com, allowing others to find them through the company’s standard means. You have to wait. There isn’t much traffic there. Well, you move on.
This is where the error occurs. The truth is that you must get out there and make your presence known. Here are some pointers to help you get there.
• Make use of your profile! This is one of the most important tools you have for driving traffic back to your website. Use keywords associated with your business in your profile, but keep it informal. There is no room for sales in this establishment.
• Interact with others Create a network with others on the website who have something in common with you. For example, you could be promoting a baby product while also being a mother. When you first join the website, promote yourself as a mother by connecting with other mothers there.
• Make a network out of your friends’ networks. Assume you use your email contacts to find people on your favourite social media sites. That’s fantastic. Don’t just stop there. Befriend not only these people, but also their friends. Continue to build a network for yourself at all times.
There are numerous ways to create a network using social media. The key is to keep working at it while having fun. People will eventually visit your website to learn more about what you have to offer. This piques their interest, and they purchase from you. This process can be repeated many times, and at the end of the day, you will have drawn people to you without revealing too much about your business.
PART 2: GETTING PERMISSION
The next step in using attraction marketing to your advantage is to persuade people to let you speak with them. With the introduction of laws prohibiting spam and other forms of inappropriate communication, it has become critical for any Internet marketer to ensure that they remain on the right side of the law.
As an Internet marketer, you must obtain the consent of a consumer, client, or website visitor before sending them any type of communication other than direct communication, such as a blog comment.
You may be wondering why you should do this. You must get your product or service in front of the client as part of the process of developing a successful Internet marketing business. As you will see in Part 3, this is crucial to your sales success.
This can be accomplished in a variety of ways. The bottom line is that it must be completed. You want people who find you on the internet to visit your website and, for example, a lead capture page. This way, you can obtain their permission to send them additional information.
There are numerous lead capture tools available to assist you in this endeavour, such as The Renegade and Marketing Merge. You can also make your own, which is not difficult to do on your own, even if you are not a techie.
• What happens is straightforward:
• People find your information on the internet.
• They are directed to your website’s lead capture page.
• When they arrive, they sign up.
• You have a lead that you can sell to, market to, or otherwise utilise.
You can now advertise to them.
PART 3: SEND THE CUSTOMER INFORMATIONAL EMAILS
Even after all of your efforts, you still do not have a profit to show for it. Why not?
This is the final step in the three-part process of using attraction marketing. You will now take the information and resources you have worked so hard to develop and turn them into something profitable for you.
Keep in mind that, while this process may appear to be lengthy and laborious, you will automate much of it, and you will do all three things at the same time. This way, you’re more likely to start making money from attraction marketing right away.
NOT SPAM, BUT INFORMATION
One of the keys to developing a successful attraction marketing strategy is to avoid being overly sales-oriented. Everything you do should be based on inconspicuous sales information. You’re giving the client information. You’re not pushing what you have to offer them. This is why it is referred to as attraction marketing. The consumer is drawn to you because you provide them with useful information and tools.
Don’t overlook the importance of informational content over sales advertisements.
Enter your data for a chance to win a prize
CREATE A PLAN
You will need a plan as part of the process of using the permissions granted to you by those who have visited your website. The strategy is very specific. You must send emails to those on your list that allow them to gain and learn something. You must have a strategy in place so that you can be professional while also driving traffic to your website.
You attract people to your website in this type of attraction marketing by first telling them something important. They believe, “This is fantastic. This is exactly what I require.” They then visit your website via the link provided in the email. They can then buy from you or do whatever you want them to do.
To ensure this, you must ensure that your emails are well received and contain the most relevant information for the reader. They are more likely to visit your website this way.
The first step is to create a newsletter or other email communication with them. It makes no difference what you call it. It is more important to know what is inside. Here are some examples of high-quality content you can offer your readers.
• Provide Educational Articles Your customers want to read something that will benefit them. They want to read something that will educate them. Assume you’re selling an acne-related informational product. You discuss the causes of acne in your email to your subscribers. This gives them some kind of information.
• Make your subject line as effective as possible. Many people have the problem of not getting their readers to open their emails when using any form of email marketing. How can you succeed if the reader isn’t even reading what you’re offering? Make good use of your subject line. The subject line in the preceding example could be “what causes acne and what you can do about it now.”
• Personalize your email If you’ve ever opened an email and read it knowing that the sender was just trying to sell you something, chances are the information was a simple made-up, canned response. That’s tedious and ineffective. Use the names of the readers.
• Don’t go overboard with graphics. Another issue with this type of email marketing is that people overuse graphics. You have seconds to impress your reader and persuade them to read the email you sent. If your email contains so many graphics that it takes forever to load, they will close it and move on before they even see what you were going to discuss.
• Tell them what they should do. Perhaps the most important aspect of any email used in this manner is that it should allow your readers to respond to what you have sent. Inform them of what they should do or what they can do to learn more. Give them the link to the page with the answers to their questions. For example, in the preceding example, after detailing all of the causes of acne, include a link to your acne cure website. “Finally, there is help for any of these acne causes,” the link could say.
Attraction marketing can only be as effective as you make it. As a result, if you invest some time in it, particularly in writing these emails, chances are you will get very little out of it. Take your time to create a high-quality, highly effective email to send to your subscribers.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN EMAILS
Still not sure what to do with your emails? Here are a few more concepts to consider:
• Share information on a topic that interests you, preferably one that is related to your website.
• Share a good book, informational product, or other item that is indirectly related to your business.
• Distribute live event information. Perhaps you are hosting an educational seminar or a webcast and would like to invite your readers to attend.
• Perhaps you are holding a sale and would like to share information about it with your readers.
• Perhaps you offer recorded trainings and would like to share the details with your mailing list.
That’s all it takes to start the email. People will return to your website if your campaign is effective. In fact, attraction marketing can help you gain resources in a variety of ways, including increased sales potential. Take the time to implement attraction marketing, and you will see increased traffic to your website from a variety of sources. Your sales are likely to increase if you have provided your readers with the helpful tools and resources they require to make sound decisions.
Consider traditional sales mechanisms if you are unsure if it will work for you. You could pay a heavily trafficked website thousands of dollars for an ad and hope that enough readers will return to your website. Alternatively, you can invest your time rather than your money in attracting quality traffic that is already interested in you!